Pages

▼

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Quiet Time

Better a little with the fear of the LORD than great wealth with turmoil. Proverbs 15:16

Image National Geographic


9 comments:

  1. You always seem to know perfectly what to post. Happy Sunday Dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is lovely!!!

    Happy Sunday xoxoxo
    Hope :)

    http://hopechella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed! thanks for a great Sunday evening reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a good one to ponder and roll around in your head for a while. I am reading the Bible in a year ( about 1/4 done) and I have not gotten to Proverbs yet but I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful image and quote. Thank you so much for your kind remarks on RHS. I really appreciate it. And, I have loved getting to know you through your blog. I just love it. Can't wait for your new posts always.

    Hope you are well.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved this picture, and then I followed the link, and drooled over the rest spent an hour dedicated to blogging oooing and awwwing over at National Geographic. My fingers appreciated the interruption from mad commenting.
    Mwah
    Love,
    The Bumpkin

    ReplyDelete
  7. that proverb's quote is just so immense, in such a few words, it packs such wisdom and great advice. really in a time of gluttony and narcissim it's a great reminder isn't it?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.