Pages

▼

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Quiet Time- Happy Easter

And this is the promise that He has promised us—eternal life. John 2:25
I posted this last year on Easter, it is my favorite verse:

"Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid." John 14:27

17 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing your faith and such an inspiring scripture. It is nice to know that there are people out there who are not afraid or shame to profess their love of God and their belief in our Savior nd Lord, Jesus Christ. You are a beautiful spirit and add light to the world. Have a happy and blessed Easter holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a blessed Easter Day!
    He has risen!!

    :D lynda
    nyclq-focalpoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Truly he has risen!

    hope you have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post :) Happy Easter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely post :) Happy Easter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post :) Happy Easter!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love these posts! Christ has risen indeed! What joy and freedom we now have. Happy Easter!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wishing you and your family a fabulous Easter!! Hope the Easter Bunny was good to you this year. ;)Mel

    ReplyDelete
  9. One of my favorite verses. Thanks for sharing it today. Hope your Easter was full of wonderful moments.

    ReplyDelete
  10. beautiful verse! happy easter lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Easter Blessings to you Marianne!!!

    Thank you so much bringing beauty to our hearts & souls as well as to our eyes. Your blog is lovely.

    xo Jessica~

    ReplyDelete
  12. Marianne,
    I hope you had a wonderful Easter celebration with family and friends. I love the verse, too.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have so enjoyed your posts, particularly the Sunday musings--so simple, but profound. I am trying to follow your example. Thanks for inspiring me. http://graciousinteriors.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.