I love that!!!!
I am with you I prefer the second image but the horizontal stripes in the first are fun!
Definitely hanging onto the airplane pic for my little boy's room re-do (eventually). So much fun!
Great inspiration!!! I wish I was doing a kids room, they are always so fun!
Can't wait to see the finished product!
i think your project will be great--it's such a cute idea, and i love the fact that your planes can be customized to fit your (client's) neeeds.
Cute cute cute! I saw the model @ Michaels as well but would never have thought to hang it from the ceiling- great photos & love the nautical theme.
You are ahead of the curve!
Love this idea for a boy's room!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I love that!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am with you I prefer the second image but the horizontal stripes in the first are fun!
ReplyDeleteDefinitely hanging onto the airplane pic for my little boy's room re-do (eventually). So much fun!
ReplyDeleteGreat inspiration!!! I wish I was doing a kids room, they are always so fun!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see the finished product!
ReplyDeletei think your project will be great--it's such a cute idea, and i love the fact that your planes can be customized to fit your (client's) neeeds.
ReplyDeleteCute cute cute! I saw the model @ Michaels as well but would never have thought to hang it from the ceiling- great photos & love the nautical theme.
ReplyDeleteYou are ahead of the curve!
ReplyDeleteLove this idea for a boy's room!
ReplyDelete