Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Few Things To Outfit Your Room...

Some things that caught my eye on Urban Outfitters...And for those with a sense of humor, although for me it may be more of a necessity...
All items- www.urbanoutfitters.com

12 comments:

  1. Have not checked out OU in a while... thanks for the reminder! These are great, fun pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The keys, phone and wallet area rug is too much fun. That is a perfect whimisical touch to a home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great finds! I am seeing the print on the first chair everywhere and I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I'm getting the keys, phone, wallet rug for my husband! His 40th is the end of this month. Just perfect. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my! The first chair looks so comfy...I just want to crawl up with a good book.

    Love the ethic prints too!

    Great finds :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Urban is one of my favorite "secret" resources. "Secret" because if I told my clients that where some of the items I showed them were from there they would probably fire me on the spot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are great. I so need that keys phone wallet rug. I'm always forgetting one of the three most everytime I leave the house. I'd forget my head if it wasn't attached to my body. xo, Cristi

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I need to get that little rug for my teenage son!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love that chair in the first pic - very stylish!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The last one is too funny! I love the slipper chair too! BTW, I passed a little blogger award on to you this AM.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors of the first chair- very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. blog is so sweet i visit it daily
    how to replace ur window at your home without go any where.
    it"s interesting
    http://windowworldnwarv.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.