I have mentioned before
I love the quote about the bouquet of pencils in You've Got Mail....Well if I could I would send you a bouquet of fabric samples....

I must admit it is one of my favorite parts of being a Decorator, packages filled with pretty samples showing up at my door.
Fabrics
Schumacher
The top grey. Oh, so pretty! What a lucky girl you are!
ReplyDeleteAny package is exciting to receive... especially a colorful one like this!!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteand there is no bouquet better than samples of fabric. Looks like fun.
ReplyDeleteJennifer XX
Is it wrong that I just want to touch them?
ReplyDeleteYes please! Those samples are gorgeous... all the patterns and colours, yum!
ReplyDelete:)
Such inspiration...each pattern inspires some new creation and the colors...wow!
ReplyDeleteI like them all. I can never get enough of Kelly's trellis.
ReplyDeleteYes, the top gray on the right is screaming out to me! Gorgeous! Janell
ReplyDeleteI love the pattern in this fabric. Fabuluos!
ReplyDeleteIt would definitely make my day to have samples like those show up at my front door.
ReplyDeleteso funny, just grabbed all those samples the other day, it's like Christmas...loving a lot of Schumacher right now!!
ReplyDeleteMuch better than the bills that come in my mailbox! Oh, the possibilities!
ReplyDeleteI would just like to touch them. So, so lovely! I especially love this brand of fabric. Feel free to send me fabric anytime:)
ReplyDeleteOooh what fun! I could spend all day flipping through fabric swatches (esp Schumacher swatches!).
ReplyDeletenot one of those i wouldn't DIE to have!
ReplyDeletelove these!
ReplyDeletelove them all!!
ReplyDeletelove all those! it would be hard to depart with them
ReplyDeleteOh I do have a love for Schumacher fabrics. They look sensational.
ReplyDeletethat just showed up at my door too :)
ReplyDeleteWOW...AND all i can say is Lucky you!!
ReplyDelete