Pages

▼

Monday, April 19, 2010

Anyone Get To Target Yet?

Just wondering if anyone had tried out Cynthia Vincent's line for Target....
Shoes Target

**Update-It looks like almost everything is sold out and if you are in Birmingham the Target on 280 is sold out and the Trussville Target apparently doesn't have them. Boo Target, Boo.

33 comments:

  1. Those are really cute! Looks like I will need to make a quick, Target run!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did but it was soooo disappointing! Half of the Targets near me didn't have ANY of the cynthia vincent shoes and the other couple of Targets I hit up only had one or two styles. I tried to not let this get me down so I tried on a pair of the fabric wedges to find my size and I figured I would just go home and order the tan wedges online.

    Well when I got home Target's website was all "OUT OF STOCK" too! The people working at Target said they had no idea when they would be getting the shoes in and nowhere locally had the brown or black wedges. Aye! I decided to buy some nail polish instead, lol.

    Hope somebody else had better luck than me.

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't see ANY of these last week at Target! Bummer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the first pair you show! I agree, the selection in the stores was sooo disappointing. They had only three pairs of the "tribal" wedges I purchased, and then they had some flats and heels that I thought were not attractive in person. I'm rocking my wedges today and like them, though they are more, "electric" in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are already sold out online- I will have to get my butt to a store to see if there are any left- I'm really hoping for a pair :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I cannot believe they are ALREADY SOLD OUT. Ridiculous. Have you hit up any of the ones around Bham and if so, which ones have them? They are EXCELLENT shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. double boo! i was going to run out to trussville after naps.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bummer! Because those are ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Bummer! Those yellow sandals are great looking!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't looked in Nashville yet, but I must do ASAP. Thanks for the heads-up. I didn't know the line was out yet.

    They are great looking!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I will have to pick up some things at Target today like diapers, soap, shoes, etc. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. That damn Target on 280 runs out of stuff LIKETHAT since it's right in the middle of everything. Sheesh. And of course I was there this weekend (three times, to be exact) and didn't even know I should be looking for these!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh not yet but am dying for those colorful ballet flats.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't made it yet, but from the sounds of it, I could very well be out of luck!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love them all.

    www.rosiecampbell.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love Target, but they sell out of the good stuff so quickly. I wonder if it's on purpose or not.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love all these shoes. I've really wanted to go and check it out at my Target.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the first pair, so tribal chic!
    Happy week to you.

    ReplyDelete
  19. They are all over ebay but a little too pricey for me on there!! Super cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh thanks for the reminder! I had written it down to remember and of course I forgot.

    Running out now to see if my local shop has any available.

    ReplyDelete
  21. had no idea these were coming...kinda bummed. i mean LOL had adverts everywhere. HOWEVER...oddly enough i was in target today and saw a cute girl buying the top shoes and i thought (as i was leaving)"holy balls those are cute!!" now am def going back to buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I went Saturday to the 150/459 one and didn't see them =(

    ReplyDelete
  23. Okay those first shoes knock it out of the park for me (sorry, just got back from the ball game!...)Go Lookouts!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I love buying my trendy items from Target! I love the thought of pairing that top pair with just a simple t-shirt dress!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I must be living under a rock - that is the only explanation as to why I didn't know about this! I'm sure the nearby Target stores have sold out of these because they sold out of the Liberty merchandise in a SECOND. It might be worth a trip, though, because those yellow wedges are phenomenal!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm just jealous as our Targets don't EVER get anything so funky! Boo Target... Loving that yellow pair of wedges!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. wow. i haven't seen them in the stores, but i'm going to have to make another run tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  28. no, but you can bet i'm going now! these shoes are TOO cute. i wonder if they're already sold out here too?

    ReplyDelete
  29. i bet everything is already sold out in athens, but i really want to get my hands on those mustard yellow wedges.

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are super cute! I need to check out my local target.

    ReplyDelete
  31. These gorgeous shoes must only be in some stores because I haven't seen them and I practically live at Target! Wisconsin must not be ready for the line!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.