Pages

▼

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

And Since You Are Outfitting A Room...

What about your feet? These don't really look like me but I am drawn to them...
What do you think? Yes or No?

Shoes Urban Outfitters

15 comments:

  1. I'd say Yes! But they must be styled with the right outfit. Something girly and ruffly up top :) Any of these types of shoes I find myself only pairing with really short ensembles, otherwise I start to feel like my legs look too short and stumpy. lol.

    Happy shoppping!

    Bre @ http://theredbungalow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Most definitely yes! Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! Perfect with tan legs and short white shorts...

    -Taylor

    ReplyDelete
  4. A definite YES - anything with a wedge heel is good in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those, but I wouldn't have the guts to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I dig them, especially with realy feminine, summery dresses. They look like they cut just below the ankle, which is the most flattering place for strappy sandals.

    Go for it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. just saw the black version yesterday..gorgeous. tho expensive for urban outfitters.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, definitely. I see some skinny jeans happening with these :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please---NO. This is the ugliest trend EVER!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't hate them, but I think you would have to have long, model legs and really cute toes to wear them:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yes! i think they seem like you: classic with a twist :) a great neutral to wear through spring and summer.

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous... i'd love them with a cute summer dress!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i need these for the kentucky derby. need. thats all.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.