maybe it's because i love the office so much, but her place is truly one of my all-time favorites. that couch looks so comfy! it's the rug that does me in though.
I'm having a fuchsia week. LOVE that photo. I sure miss Domino...have been flipping through my old stack. Such a light, pretty hand. Perfect for Spring! Thank you, Trish
Love it!! Love the punch of color added by the pillows!!
ReplyDeletemaybe it's because i love the office so much, but her place is truly one of my all-time favorites. that couch looks so comfy! it's the rug that does me in though.
ReplyDeleteThe couch...ohhh that couch is divine!
ReplyDeleteOne of my favorites. I love her apartment. The perfect afternoon pick me up!
ReplyDeleteI'm having a fuchsia week. LOVE that photo. I sure miss Domino...have been flipping through my old stack. Such a light, pretty hand. Perfect for Spring! Thank you, Trish
ReplyDeleteThe perfect color palette...love it!
ReplyDeleteIt is gorgeous....
ReplyDeleteLeeann
Every time I see this photo it makes me miss Domino so much. This was one of my favorite articles. Oh how I loved that publication. -Cristi
ReplyDeleteyum.
ReplyDeletelove the storage in her apartment- so beyond perfect
ReplyDelete