Pages

▼

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Pepper Up

Even this rainy day can't get me down with the weekend right around the corner...Need more sunny inspiration? These images and MANY more at Ragland Hill Social.

16 comments:

  1. this totally brightens my morning...i love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I woke up to rain too this morning, bummer! I absolutely love those x benches in the last photo!!! Thanks for brightening my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is that gray we love so much in the bath again....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still loving that Tracery bath...the sliding barn door and the tub...such a great design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore all the yellow- my fave color :)

    The chair things in the last photo are AMAZING- I love the black "piping".

    ReplyDelete
  6. We had the rain yesterday - yuck. At least the sun is trying to come out today!

    I love that barn door - have had it saved in my files for inspiration, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm really loving all the yellow posts today !

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all the yellow! I have two yellow lamps in my bedroom from Homegoods, and I smile every time I see them.

    Thanks for brightening my rainy day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love bright yellow with white -- you can't possible be sad or gloomy in yellow and white rooms.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so in love with the x-based stools...one of my favorites in design. I'm currently working with a client and we are doing three for their activity/game table. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are just the best! I'm just now seeing this. Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. Hope you have a great weekend.

    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! love the yellow and usually I don't

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.