Pages

▼

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Note To Self...

Find new rug for bathroom...preferably one like these...Image from Chicago Home Magazine via A Perfect Gray (obviously a blog after my own heart)

16 comments:

  1. Oh, to be getting ready in that bathroom this morning! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aahhhh! That bathroom is so peaceful and spa like. I don't think I'd ever leave. But, I'm late enough for daily life as it is.

    Note to self...keep bathroom ugly or miss all appointments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! those colours do wonders in that grey bathroom! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha! I took the same notes after seeing this photo.

    ReplyDelete
  5. For a moment I was like "a rug in the bathroom? who does that?" Oh yeah, almost EVERYONE. They're just not as nice as these. So I say forget the bathmat -- these are the way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooh, the marble :) What a space! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous bathroom!!! Ahhh... luxury!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen some beauties similar to these on eBay for a great price.

    Love that bathroom!

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this! too bad my bathrooms are teeny-tiny. but then, doesn't Doug have a great rug in his small-but-fabulous bath?

    ReplyDelete
  10. The rug is great, but the gray cabinet...this photo confirms it, I am doing gray cabinets in our next master bath!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooo love the gray! the light! and the marble!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I cannot find one thing about that bathroom I would want to change. It is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks so much for the link love, gal! YES, and I do love those rugs. Right now that is one of my fav combos: a gray and orange or burnt orange...yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely. I love a "real" rug in a bathroom -- so much more stylish than a bathmat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These rugs are beautiful and the bathroom...to die for. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.