Also a big thanks to Katie Lynn at Tiers of Joy for The Preppy Mafia Award!!!! I will try to fill out the questions soon but I didn't want to forget to say a HUGE THANKS KATIE!
Love those side tables in the second pic - very nice. Just found your blog via A Tranquil Townhouse (thanks Kerry!) and love it! Will be following to see what pretties you post next. Kerri x
Wonderful rooms! I take any of them - especially today when it's raining here in Sydney. A refreshing change for sure, but one of those days when I feel like curling up in bed with a good book.
Thanks for your comments on my site. It's so nice to hear from you.
Love those side tables in the second pic - very nice. Just found your blog via A Tranquil Townhouse (thanks Kerry!) and love it! Will be following to see what pretties you post next.
ReplyDeleteKerri x
Love the pop of contrasting colors in the first one. Beautiful!!
ReplyDeletePS- heading through Birmingham likely in early May so perhaps we could do coffee!!??
You are so welcome!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures today ... So cheerful!
Love those pics. Such brightness and cheery rooms.
ReplyDeletelove these. bringing some cheer while I sit in the jury panel room!
ReplyDeletethat first photo with that red gingham chair. im kinda loving that! great photos.
ReplyDeletehappy monday beauty!
xo
I just love the colours in that first photo.
ReplyDeleteWonderful rooms! I take any of them - especially today when it's raining here in Sydney. A refreshing change for sure, but one of those days when I feel like curling up in bed with a good book.
ReplyDeleteThanks for your comments on my site. It's so nice to hear from you.
Hope you're having a great week!
xCharlotta
Posts about beds and bedrooms are my FAVORITE!! Girl, you made my day!
ReplyDeleteLove the last photo with the graphic quilt on the wall, very fun!
ReplyDeleteI love these images. You really have such a great blog.
ReplyDeleteLove the pop of contrasting colors in the first one. Beautiful!!
ReplyDeletedata entry work from home