Pages

▼

Friday, March 26, 2010

I Hope....

Your weekend is as bright and happy as these rooms...Oh yeah, this wallpaper makes me happy (am I really a pink person after all?)
This weekend we are headed to a very special place, with some very special friends....and we will be visiting my favorite restaurant...ever.
Images are the work of the very talented D.C. Designer Sara Tuttle, check out her website HERE.

Have a great weekend! Don't forget the Crow Biz giveaway ends Sunday!

24 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend...sounds like it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great pictures - particularly the first one! They all embody spring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look at this post and think maybe I could be a color person after all. Maybe I should try again?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oy! ... I love, love, love ALL of these rooms! So cheerful and cozy, but very stylish at the same time. Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lacquered, kelly green lamp shades - YES, please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. AJAX!! Yummmmmm! I have to know what you eat!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors of all of these rooms, especially the first one. And those green lamps in the last pic are must-haves!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there!

    Have a fabulous weekend! Thank you for your sweet comment on Regan's blog!

    take care!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the wainscoting in the half bath!!! Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the color. Great pics!
    http://livinginbeautyandcomfort.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like you are eating at my favorite lunch spot this weekend! Hope you enjoy your trip to Oxford!

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. I left you something on my blog! XO

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Cheerful spaces!

    Have a great weekend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful pictures! I love the green room, it makes me feel energized! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Jealous, jealous, jealous... GREEEEN! Last time I was at Ajax I was w/ you & P! =(
    ps. that dining room is AWE-SOME, awesome, awesome, to-ta-lly! I want it to be miiiine!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Michael's dollar section is Gray and Yellow. The cutest gray and white stripe pencils...thought of you . Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the first room... my favorite color for a room is buttery yellow. I have most of the rooms in my house that color. Just makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love those lamps with the green shades, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I hope the same for you, you sweet thing! Those rooms are beautiful too, lovely and bright...
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cheery indeed - green and white especially! Hope you've had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have matured into being a pink person ... it is the weirdest thing ever ... best le

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.