I love these! When we built our home 11 years ago, I wanted all "barn style" lighting. My hubs and builder thought I was nuts. My hubs finally gets it now. :) I'm still in love with them (lights and hubs)! :)
Every single one of these I'm in love with. Seriously. How is that even possible? I wonder if I could work them all into one or two rooms of the future home I have yet to decorate or find or even buy. Right into my inspiration folder this post of yours is going.
YES! Love the look of those :)
ReplyDeleteI just love your style.
ReplyDeleteI love all of those lights! My mom and I always say we have a lighting fetish because we love any kind of lighting
ReplyDeleteI love these! When we built our home 11 years ago, I wanted all "barn style" lighting. My hubs and builder thought I was nuts. My hubs finally gets it now. :) I'm still in love with them (lights and hubs)! :)
ReplyDeleteWhat?! LOVE the blue pendant, amazing! Janell
ReplyDeleteLove the copper one!
ReplyDeleteI bought very similar lights (from the first photo) from Hudson Valley Lighting, I love them in my kitchen. They were very reasonably priced too.
ReplyDeleteThat copper light is just FAB!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous- I've been oohing and aahing over several of Pottery Barn's light fixtures lately. There is one that is so similar to this and I'm in love.
ReplyDeleteI'll take one (or three) of each, please!
ReplyDeleteI like the first one a lot, but neither work in my home...perhaps a client's one day? Lighting fixtures add so much to a room.
ReplyDeletecopper, oh yes.
ReplyDeleteevery time I see those know I think of Urban Grace. I think they stay on her spec list. I like.
ReplyDeleteI love the rustic look with the last two!
ReplyDeleteLove these!!! I only wish we had a place for a couple of them. Next house, I guess. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThey always look so good! Loved the blue.
ReplyDeleteEvery single one of these I'm in love with. Seriously. How is that even possible? I wonder if I could work them all into one or two rooms of the future home I have yet to decorate or find or even buy. Right into my inspiration folder this post of yours is going.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous lights...perfect for the kitchen! Tracey xx
ReplyDelete