In the spring I did the Final Four by color so I thought I would do the same thing for the Superbowl coming up this weekend. First the Colts, blue and white, a decorating favorite...Now onto the Saints..black and gold (and harder to find).... All images House Beautiful
Yay! Go Saints! The city is abuzz with excitement for sunday! Although I hope the saints win, I do like the look of the colts rooms better (blue and white are my favorite colors together!)
I have been dying to do a dramatic room in black and these images confirm that when done right black rooms can be so rich and elegant. I always choose black over blue so Go Saints!
Wow, that room w/ the stripes is really something else! Now you know usually Im all over some blue decor but this weekend Black and Gold people! WHO DAT!!!!
love your concept for the room and the super bowl.......thats about the only way i'd get interested in the SB. i love the saints now, it seems! i love these dramatic rooms, and my what a polar bear.
Loving that black fireplace. Thanks for the inspiration!
ReplyDeleteBlue is my favorite color! I'm especially loving all the blue pillows.
ReplyDeleteLove this! Was mulling over a similar post- this one is great!!
ReplyDeleteCute post - a great way to tie in your love of fashion with your love of football!
ReplyDeleteI love blue but I am really feeling black and gold lately!
ReplyDeleteLove the blue!!! GO COLTS!!!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun! LOVE the first Saints' room!
ReplyDeleteBased on the photos... I say Colts win! Fun post!
ReplyDeleteGreat twist on a Super Bowl post! I have to say, I prefer the blue and white palatte (Go Colts!)
ReplyDeleteYou really make me laugh. This is the kind of superbowl I can really get into.
ReplyDeleteAt least now I know who's even playing in the Superbowl! :)
ReplyDeleteYay! Go Saints! The city is abuzz with excitement for sunday! Although I hope the saints win, I do like the look of the colts rooms better (blue and white are my favorite colors together!)
ReplyDeleteFun post! I don't really follow football or any sports for the matter so now I'll at least know team colors!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for a post!!
ReplyDeleteThe blue pictures are my favorite. You can never go wrong with pops of blue. Great post!!
ReplyDeleteI have been dying to do a dramatic room in black and these images confirm that when done right black rooms can be so rich and elegant. I always choose black over blue so Go Saints!
ReplyDeleteWow, that room w/ the stripes is really something else! Now you know usually Im all over some blue decor but this weekend Black and Gold people! WHO DAT!!!!
ReplyDeleteCute idea! Love that first photo!
ReplyDeleteWhat a super fun post. I'm totally enamored with the 5th room!
ReplyDeletelove your concept for the room and the super bowl.......thats about the only way i'd get interested in the SB.
ReplyDeletei love the saints now, it seems! i love these dramatic rooms, and my what a polar bear.
Oh fun. I don't really watch football but if I did I'd have to cheer for the colts. Blue is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteSince I'm one who likes to watch the Super Bowl for the commercials, this spin on it is a fun post!
ReplyDeletealways root for a manning--if its not my love eli, i'll root for peyton! gooo colts!
ReplyDeleteOOh, I love both color combos! The first room is gorgeous, love the little desk next to the bed.
ReplyDeleteVery clever and timely post!
ReplyDelete