Pages

▼

Saturday, February 6, 2010

One For The "One Day File"

I should be cleaning right now but instead I decided to procrastinate and look up a post my Mother-In-Law was telling me about earlier. Loved this post so much from Greet that I had to put it up here for future reference. Just a peek, you must go see the rest.Hello dream room.

6 comments:

  1. Those candles over the table is just gorgeous! I'm filing this one as well...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will definitely need to go take a look at the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, absolutely a dream room- thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is fantastic- looks very mcalpineish....thanks for the comment! i responded, but it looks like i responded as a whole separate comment on my own blog, not sure how that works yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.