Pages

▼

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Shopping In CB2

Just some things I came across while perusing the CB2 catalog....
Because life shouldn't be so serious....Think these would make great nightstands...
All items CB2

17 comments:

  1. We love those stools. They have the best designs. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. guess I should have opened up my CB2 email, these are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those stools and the hopscotch rug is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought of you when I did my post today...RIGHT up your alley...

    ReplyDelete
  5. How ironic, we were just studying the new CB2 catalog at our office yesterday - lots of great things at great prices!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love area rug, such a great piece for a rec room or play area!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have taken notice of CB2 more lately. They really do have some good looking things, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think I'll look at the catalog next time it arrives. That little rug is cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I always seem to find something I want there- they have funky stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's amazing how much cooler CB2 is than CB...I only wish they had more brick&mortar stores!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My like...the clear magazine holder! I have the catalog sitting in my pile to read...maybe this weekend since we'll be snowed in here in NY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love these tools!!!
    You can save your money while online shopping more easily by taking advantage of printable coupons at http://www.clickmycoupon.com/ and you can get discount offers on your every shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, i *heart* cb2 so much-- it just lightens the mood, you know?!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that hopscotch rug!! Do you think I have to have kids to buy that? hmmm

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.