Pages

▼

Friday, February 26, 2010

I Wonder...

Why pink chairs are calling my name lately....And what this is on the wall and if I need to recreate this in a childrens room I am working on....
Image Boston Magazine via Elements of Style

15 comments:

  1. love the paint swatch. u should use that,really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be spring fever. I have pink on the brain today. Looking every were for new inspiration. Love the chair and metalic tile. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. too funny! i have a whole post about pink and chairs ready for monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw that clever art idea, too. Think it must just be a blow-up of a paint sample card from Benjamin Moore. The UPS store in my hometown just got a huge scanner/printer that could accomplish such a task, as I'm sure any Kinko's could.
    Aren't people clever with their ideas for unique art? Think it would be fab for a kiddo's room!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously. When you figure out the paint chip thing on the wall, PLEASE do tell! I cannot figure out how to buy that issue of Boston (where I'm hoping there are details). So clever. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink chairs are calling your name because you need one!! Do it...Nate would want you to. I LOVED the giant yellow paint sample too

    ReplyDelete
  7. The paint swatch idea is so cool. What's a creative way to use it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. The paint swatch idea is cute. Would be great in a kids room or craft room. The tile in the first image, to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I had a girly chair in my bathroom. . .

    And, that paint swatch is a very cool idea. Have never seen that one. Might be fun in a playroom, or a design office. Hmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I agree - that paint swatch artwork is adorable. Great in an office, too! And the pink might be a spring thing - I'm seeing it everywhere! Marija

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that bathroom and the tile on the walls. This would be such a perfect teenage girl bathroom...classy, glamorous, and a hint of trendy!
    Do you know what kind of tile and color of tile this is? What about where the mirror is from??
    And that sink...LOVE IT! The pink chair adds just that perfect amount of "cool" factor.
    If you know the answers to those questions can you e-mail me at sarahantweiler@yahoo.com ???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Marianne!
    love the pink chair- never used to like pink but the more projects my company works on and more mags and blogs I see- I have started a love for the shades of pink!

    take care you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. That paint swatch is awesome! Especially useful if you can't decide what color to go with: just scan, print, and hang the whole thing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So excited to find your blog. I'm adding you to my blog roll. Hope you are well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.