I have loved Suzanne Kasler's work for a while now; she did create one of my favorite rooms. However, it wasn't until I sat down with her book this weekend, Inspired Interiors, that I realized I am obsessed with her work. It is clean but detailed, gender neutral yet feminine, classic but fresh, perfect really.... I highly recommend adding Inspired Interiors to your collection.
It's great to know I am not the only one that is obsessed when seeing such talent. Her work truly is inspiring. Everything she does seems flawless. Her use of color and mix of classic elements create such beautiful rooms. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful rooms, I have had the book on my list of wants for quite some time and I think it's time I just go out and get it. xo
great post! i think Suzanne Kasler might become my new favourite interior designer...so thanks for sharing. i just discovered your blog and i like it a lot!
Love Suzanne Kasler! She definitely has that look that makes us lady bloggers freak down, but is still original and fresh and fun and classic. Kadoooze!
I was looking at her portfolio on her website this weekend. I'm dying over that blue dining room. Did you listen to her interview on The Skirted Roundtable?
Found your blog b/c you left a sweet comment on my old blog called: jvw beach. My blog has changed and is now: http://jvwhome.blogspot.com (hope you'll read!) Anyways, LOVE your blog and you've got loads of great shots....I'm so glad to have seen this article on Suzanne Kasler...it reminded me to buy that book....so, i immediately clicked on the Amazon site..she's such an inspiration....interiors w/impeccable finesse! thanks for sharing and I look fwd to reading more inspirational blogs from your site! thanks again, Jeanette www.jvwhome.com
Yes, her work is flawless. I especially favor her tailored, yet age-appropriate bedrooms for younger set.
ReplyDeleteEvery image is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteIt's great to know I am not the only one that is obsessed when seeing such talent. Her work truly is inspiring. Everything she does seems flawless. Her use of color and mix of classic elements create such beautiful rooms. Thanks for sharing all these wonderful rooms, I have had the book on my list of wants for quite some time and I think it's time I just go out and get it. xo
ReplyDeleteI adore he work as well. She is designing my friend's house here in Nashville and I am insanely envious! I can't wait to see her work in person!
ReplyDeletegreat post! i think Suzanne Kasler might become my new favourite interior designer...so thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeletei just discovered your blog and i like it a lot!
All so beautiful. I'll add this book to my growing list!
ReplyDeleteLOVE it all...beautiful rooms that don't look overdecorated!
ReplyDeleteLove Suzanne Kasler! She definitely has that look that makes us lady bloggers freak down, but is still original and fresh and fun and classic. Kadoooze!
ReplyDeletethe woman knows her stuff!
ReplyDeleteFunny, I am a bit obsessed at the moment....and flipped through the book this weekend as well. She is so talented, that is for sure!
ReplyDeleteLovely. I am a huge fan of exposed wood beams. I would feel so out of place in some of those rooms though - they feel regal. :D
ReplyDeleteThat blue dining room makes my heart go pitter patter.
ReplyDeleteLove these! Love the light!
ReplyDeleteAmazing right, it starts at the cover and just does not stop.
ReplyDeleteI was looking at her portfolio on her website this weekend. I'm dying over that blue dining room. Did you listen to her interview on The Skirted Roundtable?
ReplyDeleteShe does such beautiful work!
ReplyDeleteGreat images.
ReplyDeleteYup. She rocks. I'm going to need to get that book now! xoRH
ReplyDeleteShe is just too darn talented!!! they are all just so gorgeous! love!
ReplyDeletewww.bazaarofserendipity.blogspot.com
ps. having a giveaway on my blog if you would like to enter!
I love that so many of her designs are monochromatic and just stunning!
ReplyDeleteKarena
Beautiful, stylish - just lovely! x
ReplyDeletethe blue and gray dining rooms are my favorite. i think she does a formal dining room to perfection.
ReplyDeleteI love that hammock daybed in the Marilyn room! Really cool idea!
ReplyDeletesuch a great book...she's so talented!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this - I was wondering how you liked her book!!! I think that now I MUST buy it - it's a "need"!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful work.
Found your blog b/c you left a sweet comment on my old blog called: jvw beach. My blog has changed and is now:
ReplyDeletehttp://jvwhome.blogspot.com (hope you'll read!)
Anyways, LOVE your blog and you've got loads of great shots....I'm so glad to have seen this article on Suzanne Kasler...it reminded me to buy that book....so, i immediately clicked on the Amazon site..she's such an inspiration....interiors w/impeccable finesse!
thanks for sharing and I look fwd to reading more inspirational blogs from your site!
thanks again,
Jeanette
www.jvwhome.com