Pages

▼

Monday, February 1, 2010

Just A Few Things On Etsy...

Isn't Etsy a wonderful place? Fell in love with these this weekend.....for an office needing a little extra personality...These look like they could easily be transformed into really cool chairs...
I bought the one on the left, contemplating the "Ikea" towel too....

And I am loving this store that I found thanks to Kirsten...
Have you had any great Etsy finds lately?

17 comments:

  1. Sadly all I buy on Etsy is more fabric... such cute stuff that you found!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love etsy!! I have just started searching recently, but I am on it at least once a day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are all great. i am such an etsy fan.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Etsy...just posted some great finds last week that go to help with Haiti! Love these finds!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE etsy. I could look around on there for hours. I think I'm about to order some flyfishing water colors for Michael... that's what i've been looking at lately.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all of those finds! I love looking on etsy for stationary they have a lot of cute designs. I could spend hours on just looking at everything though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love discovering new treasures on Etsy! I really like:
    LilaB, MadamePumphrey, whitneysmith and thirdwillow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Etsy! Some of my favorites are letterpress prints. I'm loving that elephant!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Etsy is great, but addictive though. I can drop some serious cash on that site! Seriously, though, I love that it gives artisans a place to showcase their work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. As is obvious from my blog, I am a WEE bit addicted to Etsy! So many great finds - though sometimes you have to weed through a lot of crap to find the good items (have you ever checked out Regretsy? So funny!). I am officially infatuated with that green chair...

    ReplyDelete
  11. That office chair is amazing! I'm still not over chevron, I don't care what everyone says!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How awesome is that green chair with the zig zag seat?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I especially love the elephant! I am so enamored with etsy and can literally spend HOURS scouring the list of things there!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I find something new that I want every other day on Etsy. That elephant is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Etsy is so fun! I get overwhelmed though as there is just SO much! I've been scouting out some pillows lately! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.