I just ordered a red ruffled tee from Magpie Lovely and it is SO AWESOME! Just by wearing it twice, I have several people emailing wanting to know where to buy it! This site is WONDERFUL!!! -Liza www.styleblueprint.com
I sell on Magpie and yet I have yet to shop there-- and I've been DYING over that sweater from Anthro. I know what I'm buying myself for Valentine's Day!
So cute!
ReplyDeleteAnd a deal!!
I love this look, I've got to figure out how to make it
ReplyDeleteooh - great finds! Magmie, hmmm? A winner!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. I love to think how it could be dressed up or down. Great find!
ReplyDeleteCute! Love a ruffle!!
ReplyDeleteso cute and exactly the same!! i am headed to anthro tomorrow... i need to lock the wallet.
ReplyDeleteI just ordered a red ruffled tee from Magpie Lovely and it is SO AWESOME! Just by wearing it twice, I have several people emailing wanting to know where to buy it! This site is WONDERFUL!!!
ReplyDelete-Liza
www.styleblueprint.com
Love a great buy especially as beautiful as this sweater!!
ReplyDeleteI sell on Magpie and yet I have yet to shop there-- and I've been DYING over that sweater from Anthro. I know what I'm buying myself for Valentine's Day!
ReplyDeleteGreat find! love it!!
ReplyDeleteI love ruffles!
ReplyDelete