Pages

▼

Saturday, January 9, 2010

TF & MS Definitely Best Friends Forever

The best part of this Market was meeting my BFF Thom Filicia. I can not tell you how kind, warm, funny, and very handsome he is in person. I am in love, seriously. He took the time to really talk to each individual person and he makes you feel like you are old friends.I was sure that he thought I was crazy after he complimented my shirt and I pointed out the untimely chocolate stain on my chest from earlier that day (nice Marianne nice), but nevertheless that did not stop me from telling him that I refered to him as my BFF. I can only imagine what he was really thinking but he is such a good sport he left me with this....
Sigh...I can't wait to read his book this weekend.
And after I am done with his I plan on studying this fun read....
Hope you are having a great weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Lucky! Love him! He seems so genuine and I love his style!
    PS: just noticed Noodle and Boof on your blog roll and got so excited!! Hollaaa! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AGH!!! I love him. You are so LUCKY, but you already knew that, didn't you?! Have a great weekend and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you had a great time...and rightfully so! I have never met Thom but everyone I know who has speaks incredibly well of him. My closet brush with him was squeezing by him at Indochine in NYC;)

    We carry his collection at DOXA and featured him:

    http://doxahome.blogspot.com/search/label/Thom%20Filicia

    Everyone is raving about the ATL market, I might have to make it up there in July!

    Enjoy your weekend, stay warm!
    Jaime

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome experience!! I also love the photo of the two of you together - so precious! Enjoy your reading this weekend... both look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I heart Thom in a big way! So jealous you got to meet him. I've had that amazing book of his for about a year now, and I always go back to it for project inspiration...it's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Although Thom was not to most entertaining "Queer Eye", I found him the most engaging and likable. How lucky for you to get a hug!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Tom Filicias book 'Style'! Many nice photos and some good advice as well:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a memorable weekend- how fun to meet your bff!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so awesome! What a great way to start the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cool guy! I'm sure he thought you were awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I love Thom! He was my fave from Queer Eye days. You lucky BFF!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great picture!!! You lucky, lucky girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ahh you crack me up, that is so something I would do. "Hi! I love you and wish you were my BFF, p.s. look at what a clumsy spaz I am, isn't that endearing!?"
    Well I think it is very endearing, and I am so happy you got to finally meet your BFF!
    I am convinced that somehow, someway, blog success will ultimately lead me to best friendship with B.Spears (Don't ask, it is a childhood trauma that has proved incurable) so this gives me major hope! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Soo.. who's super jealous?? ME!! So glad you got to meet him! You looked beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  15. OK, if you're taking Thom then I get Nate Berkus. Sounds fair to me!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hahaha-- love that you met him and how he inscribed your book!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am so envious! He seems like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMG!! Thom is coming to my local Robb and Stucky next month and I have been super excited. I might need tips on what to say because I will def be star struck! I might end up using the chocolate on the shirt line......looks like it worked for you. Ha ha

    Love your blog.

    Blair

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.