Looks like a pretty bed and breakfast that I'd like to visit!! Can it be where there's some snow on the ground?And I nominated you for an award on my blog!
So pretty!
Great getaway! Would love it if the floor were darker, but I'm just being picky. ;-)
So pretty! I love the shades of blue!
Gorgeous! Those pale blues and greens just make this room the perfect beach retreat in my mind. It's as if I can hear the water...
I'm looking at the walls. Do you think they used a tongue and groove paneling? Looks great.
That really is magical- love those wreaths
the little gifts stacked on the bench are my fav...so cute.
I really think I could be happy to live in a barn.Thank you Marianne for your note. Love to you and your mom in law. You really made my day.xoBrooke
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
Looks like a pretty bed and breakfast that I'd like to visit!! Can it be where there's some snow on the ground?
ReplyDeleteAnd I nominated you for an award on my blog!
So pretty!
ReplyDeleteGreat getaway! Would love it if the floor were darker, but I'm just being picky. ;-)
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I love the shades of blue!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! Those pale blues and greens just make this room the perfect beach retreat in my mind. It's as if I can hear the water...
ReplyDeleteI'm looking at the walls. Do you think they used a tongue and groove paneling? Looks great.
ReplyDeleteThat really is magical- love those wreaths
ReplyDeletethe little gifts stacked on the bench are my fav...so cute.
ReplyDeleteI really think I could be happy to live in a barn.
ReplyDeleteThank you Marianne for your note. Love to you and your mom in law. You really made my day.
xo
Brooke