
I received this in my e-mail yesterday sent from the organizer of the work in Choctaw:
Hey Friends! God is so Good! He has provided more than you could ever imagine in the last 4 days. He has provided for 7 families with food, clothing, utilities and Christmas toys.
I want to thank God for His unending love. For providing, for His plan, for EVERYTHING. This past week I will never forget. Thank you to all of you who responded to my post about Choctaw. Your kindness and generosity- your prayers, well wishes and donations- you will never know how much it means to me and to the people helped directly. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!
Marianne,
ReplyDeleteI want to thank you for all of your lovely posts! I am glad to have met you! You are such a sweet person!
I wish you a Merry Christmas and a fabulous 2010!!!
A big hug,
Greet