I hope you had a fabulous trip to the big city! Sorry I've been mia but now I'm back.
love this....
Such a comforting passage :)
The passage and the picture are beautiful.
Thank you for the beautiful picture and the wise words!!!Greet
Love this verse.
Thanks for sharing this verse and the photo is beautiful!
Wonderful verse for me to be reminded of right now...
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I hope you had a fabulous trip to the big city! Sorry I've been mia but now I'm back.
ReplyDeletelove this....
ReplyDeleteSuch a comforting passage :)
ReplyDeleteThe passage and the picture are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the beautiful picture and the wise words!!!
ReplyDeleteGreet
Love this verse.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this verse and the photo is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWonderful verse for me to be reminded of right now...
ReplyDelete