That red light over the island is stunning! Also love the headboard in the bedroom. Great inspiration here!
not a huge fan of red, but i LOVE that kitchen area.
that bed skirt is so dreamy. I have a giveaway today that you may like:)
Ooh, I love the mirrored wall behind the headboard! I don't love red, but I do like both lighting fixtures in the top photo.
Wasnt' that whole spread just amazing?!
I love the red accents in the kitchen. They make the whole room so warm! :)
I love pops of red, especially deep reds, in a home, but the best place is in the kitchen! Beautiful photo!
How lovely! I love bursts of colors throughout a home. My personal favorite is orange, but the red looks so warm and perfect for the season.Have a wonderful week, Marianne!
That first image is amazing! I love it. The shade of red is perfection to me.
I love the red...it's such a kitchen-y color....I also love the mirrored wall behind the bed.
Love that pop of red with those chairs!
man, Windsor Smith is everywhere all of a sudden...good stuff
Red is my favorite color! LOVE the chairs.
love the pops of red...i'd def take those chairs!!
love it all. fun pics!
Now completely obsessed with the bedskirt too. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE.
Love the red accents. And that bed!
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
That red light over the island is stunning! Also love the headboard in the bedroom. Great inspiration here!
ReplyDeletenot a huge fan of red, but i LOVE that kitchen area.
ReplyDeletethat bed skirt is so dreamy.
ReplyDeleteI have a giveaway today that you may like:)
Ooh, I love the mirrored wall behind the headboard! I don't love red, but I do like both lighting fixtures in the top photo.
ReplyDeleteWasnt' that whole spread just amazing?!
ReplyDeleteI love the red accents in the kitchen. They make the whole room so warm! :)
ReplyDeleteI love pops of red, especially deep reds, in a home, but the best place is in the kitchen! Beautiful photo!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely! I love bursts of colors throughout a home. My personal favorite is orange, but the red looks so warm and perfect for the season.
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful week, Marianne!
That first image is amazing! I love it. The shade of red is perfection to me.
ReplyDeleteI love the red...it's such a kitchen-y color....I also love the mirrored wall behind the bed.
ReplyDeleteLove that pop of red with those chairs!
ReplyDeleteman, Windsor Smith is everywhere all of a sudden...good stuff
ReplyDeleteRed is my favorite color! LOVE the chairs.
ReplyDeletelove the pops of red...i'd def take those chairs!!
ReplyDeletelove it all. fun pics!
ReplyDeleteNow completely obsessed with the bedskirt too. I HAVE TO HAVE ONE.
ReplyDeleteLove the red accents. And that bed!
ReplyDelete