Pages

▼

Monday, December 7, 2009

Hi Again

I am back, well sort of...We got home today so I have been playing catch up and I still have a ways to go. I hope to get back to regular blogs ASAP but I wanted to post some pictures in the mean time.....
This is in the window at Bergdorfs, I thought he looked like Harry...
You know how I love animal figures, don't be scared by the mean expression he is quite cute- showed me the way to the home section actually.
SOOOOO, I had planned to come home with some things for me but I didn't buy anything! Can you believe it? I just wasn't feeling it for some reason. We did shop A LOT. A LOT. Name a store, we went there. So what was my favorite? Actually it was Diane von Furstenberg. I am not sure if was the amazing shoes and dress that my friends bought or the colorful clothing on a snowy day or the very nice and helpful staff (compared to the other boutiques) but I loved being there. So I will leave you with some of my favorites from the store....
Be back soon, I promise, I missed y'all!

Images DVF

14 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a great time! Love that second to last dress. The colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you didn't buy a thing! now that's amazing, not sure if I could have done it. Glad you had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics of y'all. And I love those shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww! Looks like so much fun! Welcome home!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like yall had a blast! I LOVE all of those DVF looks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. saw that colorful dot dvf dress at saks ...love love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you had a blast (and I love DVF!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a lot of fun. i hope to see new york during christmas in my lifetime.
    and also that green and blue print strapless dress please. yes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. welcome back! sounds like a lovely trip!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like so much fun...can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow...looks like so much fun. Love all the pics. The dresses are so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. How fun! Looks like you had a ball. Love, love the fabric-covered stag with antlers. How fun is that?!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The same thing happened to me last year in NYC too! I hadn't asked for barely anything for Christmas because I thought I would buy a TON of stuff there, and somehow, I didn't find a thing! Crazy, crazy! At least the memories are great! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.