Pages

▼

Saturday, December 19, 2009

A "Little" Holiday Inspiration

I am not sure if I put this picture on here for the decorations or the wood detailing of the room. Either way love them both.From the same house. I don't think there is any need to explain why I love this picture...
For the rest of Mary McDonald's house go to Veranda

7 comments:

  1. Love that dining room! The gray walls paired with the gray chairs are beautiful.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dining room is scrumptious. The color on the walls contrasted with white makes for a great backdrop for the simplicity of the festive holiday decorations. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some images and rooms just don't require words, they only need to be admired............I'm still admiring them. I see why you like them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of those rooms are so beautiful! We haven't started decorating for Christmas yet (I asked my parents to wait until I got home) and I would love to incorporate some of these decorations into ours! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first image is amazing - LOVE all the warm cozy woodwork :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, thought I would let you know I gave you a little "shout out" on my blog today. Thanks for posting these pics. :)

    http://emilyaclark.blogspot.com/2009/12/mary-mcdonald-christmas.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.