Pages

▼

Friday, November 20, 2009

What I Want Now...

This vest....These rugs from Ikea
And these from WS Home - they are crewel, divine
I love egg nog, I love pancakes, what more is there to say?
I will have one in each color please
And one for my couch....
What's on your list?

20 comments:

  1. I love these! The first vest is definitely on my list. And crewel from WSM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J Crew vest no? I LOVE it & was also hooked on their sequined jacket. I so adore the rugs, but so pleased to know that two are from Ikea & that I can run out & purchase them. Marianne I hope you have a lovely weekend?
    All the best to you ~ deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw that vest in the catalog. Great find ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How FABULOUS is that vest? and the ruffles on that top? I just bought a stencil and that pillow is giving me some ideas... :-)

    pk @ Room Remix

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo I love that vest!! Also that ruffle top is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh these are fabulous! I have lots on my list but may need to add a few of these. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the last image of the pillow, as for my list: anything from JCrew would make me very happy!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vest is just so pretty! Good incentive to not totally stuff yourself with the eggnog pancakes!!! (which I would do!)

    I really like those rugs, however I'm bummed because they're too small for our living area! Ikea has really fab things, don't they?

    On my list this year? Oh, TCU going to the Sugar Bowl so I have an excuse to go down there over New Year's!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with those rugs!!! Like your list...

    My list...is not an item right now, it's just for this semester to be over :) counting down the days!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm drooling over that vest, it is incredible, it's now on my list too! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I also love the vest but at $495, I would be wearing it until I am 65 :) I really liked the MagPie site as well (ruffle shirt). Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a really great list, I think I'll take one of each too. Especially the eggnog pancakes, I love anything eggnog around this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Loved this post, because I love all these things you posted! And the rugs - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love that throw pillow. I so need new ones!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, I have too many wants to mention. Love your picks - especially the adorable frilly vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the yellowish rugand that great pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i truly LOVE when you do posts like this. i click on every item and check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. that chevron rug would be perfect in our living room! oh my, i need it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.