
I knew I would like this house when the title of the article was "Fresh Appeal". Regardless of personal style, I think most people want their home to feel fresh and inviting. Designer Meridy King did a wonderful job making sure this house kept that feeling while being child friendly.


Oh this bedroom, so peaceful.

This is an antique door that hasn't been touched, even the hardware is original- AMAZING.


I know we have seen this piece a few times but I can not get enough of it...

Full article
Atlanta Homes & Lifestyles
What a beautiful post. The collection of antiques is just lovely. You are so right about being fresh light and airy. What a great magazine Atlanta Home and Lifestyle is.
ReplyDeleteThis is so beautiful...peaceful. May I have it wrapped up with a red bow? Perhaps I will just have to print out the pix (and wrap them with a red bow) so I can drool over these spaces. I just keep looking over every little piece! Love them!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love that door!
ReplyDeleteI am enamored with the curtains in the first room. So so lovely!
ReplyDeleteMarianne-
ReplyDeleteHi there! Lovely photos! Love that cool sliding door!
have a great day!
Michelle
that antique door makes me swoon! love the living room. definitely fresh and airy.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous - wish I could move in! Love the curtains in the first pic.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful home!! What a wonderful job she did.
ReplyDeleteI love all the rustic old touches like the door and the hood over the stove.
Thanks for sharing!
It just looks like such a relaxing, easy space to live in - thanks for sharing :)
ReplyDeleteWOW! That antique door is amazing...especially the way it's mounted. Wish it were mine!
ReplyDeleteI really enjoyed seeing it again, Marianne! Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving.
ReplyDeleteI love that first image. I wish my living room were that sunny!
ReplyDeleteThat door!! LOVE!
ReplyDeleteThe light fixture in the second to last picture.
ReplyDelete