I did buy one thing yesterday. Even though I couldn't spend the $200 I wanted to, this makes me just as happy for $5.Isn't it amazing what small changes can do?
And don't worry - we all have days (or weeks) like that. Whenever I have a week when I'm watching every penny, that seems to be when I see the cutest things and come up with the most creative ideas for my house!! So frustrating!
Oh, I am impressed with your fortitude. Last weekend, while stuck at home with the flu I... um... ACCIDENTLY bought 3 pairs of shoes... so, so bad :-( I love the cup!
So cute!! I love small things like that, they are the best buys on a crappy day :)
ReplyDeleteSometime's $5 is just as good as $250
ReplyDeleteHow cute! That's a great compromise!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry - we all have days (or weeks) like that. Whenever I have a week when I'm watching every penny, that seems to be when I see the cutest things and come up with the most creative ideas for my house!! So frustrating!
I love it!
ReplyDeleteMoney well spent!
ReplyDeleteJust darling!
ReplyDeleteMichelle
Oh, I am impressed with your fortitude. Last weekend, while stuck at home with the flu I... um... ACCIDENTLY bought 3 pairs of shoes... so, so bad :-( I love the cup!
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeletewhy 6?
i agree! small changes make things seem like big changes!
ReplyDeletesometimes that is all it takes to fill the void. cute.
ReplyDeletei adore those anthro jars! small changes are so refreshing.
ReplyDeleteIt doesn't matter how much you spend, but that you really love what you spend it on :)
ReplyDelete