My love for wallpaper is no secret, so when I was on Elle Decor looking for something else and I came across the
Bold Walls article I was immediately distracted. Here are some of the fabulous images....




This one stopped me in my tracks- it is subtle, yet shiny, feminine and soft but also bold and strong....


Now I have to decided what room do I want to wallpaper....
lovely selection! that first one "had me at hello." I am so drawn to green and white of late!!
ReplyDeleteAll of these choices are so beautiful. I love them all for different reasons. The second to last has always been one of my favorites. I would love to have a big spring party at that table!
ReplyDeleteI wish I could wallpaper a room in our apt....or at least paint!
My favorite is the last but one!!!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful!
Greet
Love the wallpaper in the dining room, second pic. Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteah yes, I love me some wallpaper:)
ReplyDeleteI like that first one!
ReplyDeleteI have been really wanting to use some wall paper in my powder bathroom! Great examples! Thanks for the inspiration...Janell
ReplyDeletewow! the green really pops and the one you like is very pretty and unique... gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteit might be a good thing that our rental doesn't allow us to wallpaper. i'd have it everywhere!
ReplyDeleteso many beauties!!! too funny you just posted on this because i've been craving this myself & we just did a stencil wallpper wall in our LR!!
ReplyDeletexoxoxo
i dont know if i love the green walls, or that the dog in the picture is wearing a hat!
ReplyDeleteLove, love, love the soft & shiny wallpaper - sooo pretty!!!
ReplyDelete