Pages

▼

Monday, November 23, 2009

Perfection...

I love everything about this image....
I have a picture in my kitchen framed the same way, I will post it later. Image from Elle Decor November 2009.

12 comments:

  1. me too! especially the built ins! and the purple! and that art!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'd love to snuggle up with a good book and some tea in that nook.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, that is so funny! I hate everything about this photo!

    I don't mind the white built-ins and white trim BUT
    1. Hate the retro looking couch. It smells of mothballs :)
    2. The art clashes
    3. The books look messy and there seems to be too much stuff in the space.
    4. The purple couch pillows--ugly

    Am I out of touch?? Am I dating myself?? You are a genius decorator so I must be crazy!!

    XOXO

    What would you call this look?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh! I agree with the last comment. Not my taste AT ALL! Love the bookcase and all those books, but the sofa with those pillows and then with that bookcase?? Not feeling it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To each their own, the mothball comment did make me laugh though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the way that photo is framed. how is it done? Did you have to get it framed at a shop? Thanks so much for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that the granddaugher took the photo and her grandma had it blown up and hung in her house, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this living room. The velvet on the sofa and the cool pillows. Color ways are perfect. Lighting is great and Can not get over how great the built in bookcases are to included the sofa. Great image. thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Marianne-

    Thanks for the comments! Can't wait to see your framed art!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  10. My favorite thing in this room is the wonderful velvet sofa - love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those library sconces make my heart swoon every time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.