
If you asked my husband what clothing I had too much of he would definitely answer..Coats. I admit, I do have a minor addiction. I would love to add any of these from Mackage to my collection (which if you ask me is pretty small, I'm just saying....)




All coats HERE.
I, on the other hand, do not have any cute coats. I will be calling Santa personally today and requesting one of the above. I might save him the trouble and after Christmas Village tomorrow, I'll just go buy me one. Happy Thursday!
ReplyDeleteHow cool are these ~ want the chocolate one!
ReplyDeleteYou are my kind of gal. Like shoes, we can never have too many coats. I say, what makes a bigger impact?!!
ReplyDeletexx deb
I have a major issue with coats/jackets. problem is, I have trouble dressing underneath them!
ReplyDeleteFun! The model, however, is looking like she may or may not need a cheeseburger and a milkshake.
ReplyDeleteI need a coat...wish it could be one of these. Mine needs to be warm and waterproof for long winter days full of rain...for walking the dog and getting the kids to the bus stop!! I think REI will have to be my shopping destination.
ReplyDeleteJanell
I love the brown one with the belt, gorgeous. right now I am in love with a puffer from J.Crew. so warm and cozy.
ReplyDeleteCan never have enough coats. Love the cream colored one. Great choices.
ReplyDeleteThese are all great! I think I'm partial to the cream colored one, though. Growing up, my Mom would never let us get light colored coats - so now, of course, I think they are just so pretty!
ReplyDeleteIm on the never ending search for the perfect winter coat and spring rain jacket, they both exist in my head but I cant seem to find them anywhere! I'll have to go check these out, I like what I see so far.
ReplyDelete