Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I Am Setting My TiVo Right Now

My boyfriend, Nate, called me yesterday to tell me he is getting his own show! Okay, there is a possibility that I may have read it on the Chicago Tribune. Either way, I would love to see more of Nate on a daily basis. Isn't this a cute picture of us?What? Okay, that is a picture of my BF with Magaret Russell, Editor in Chief of Elle Decor. Ugh, some people have all the luck.....

*I just searched H&H to see how many times I have posted on Nate and in one year I have done 5 posts with him in it. Is that a problem?

24 comments:

  1. You are not alone in your Nate love. We should start a club...lol! When is his show set to start? Which network will it be on? I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh me and my mom love Nate. He definitely should have his own show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You won't hear any complaints about too many Nate posts from me! His own show, huh? Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nope, I see Nooooo problem in that whatsoever! In fact a weekly post on dear Nate would suit me just fine!!
    Fun to hear about Nate getting a show!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YES! What network? He is toooo delish! Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you have to tivo it so I can come over and watch it since we do the no tv thing! I am sure it will be good to show on hulu.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love Nate! He can't be your BF since I call him my BF. They have the cutest pics of him on Home Shopping Network. Oh, yeah, he's also a great designer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He looks short... I wonder if he is? If so, that makes me love him even more. (My husband is short too hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh I love Nate! I got to hear him speak in little old Knoxville Tennessee at the University a couple of years ago...he was fabulous - and just as dreamy in person!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Nate, a daily dose of him would be pretty nice. Although I hope he sticks to more design related topics...he's too good of a designer to do all of the random stuff Oprah has him do. (I'm sure it's not bad for his career though, that's just my opinion:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is too cool! Can't wait for it to air.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Nate too:) I didn't know he was getting his own show. I will definetly be watching.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute post! That's great that he's getting his own show.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I absolutely love him!!! I can't wait to watch him in action! He's so talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totaly understand. When will his new show start. We need all the info.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. oh my goonedss how exciting!!!!
    xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Not a problem whatsoever :) Who doesn't love Nate?

    ReplyDelete
  18. No problem at all, a design show with Nate would be wonderful... I love his book, gave one to each of my girls...everyone needs their own copy of a really good design book...

    ReplyDelete
  19. A day without Nate is like a day without sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  20. keep ém coming... I love Nate! There can never be too many posts about him.

    kristina lifors
    www.kandco.se

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.