Pages

▼

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hey There Old Friend...

After using an image from this "weekend home" in Monday's post I was reminded how much I love looking through old pictures. Just like visiting old friends, you know they are wonderful but you forget how wonderful until you see them again....If I had a "weekend home" I wouldn't mind if it looked like this....
The hardware on the barn door in amazing...
Love and Love

Even the hay looks great...
All images House Beautiful

11 comments:

  1. Brightens my day on this Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Ken's country getaway! one of my favourites in my file too! Have a great day Marianne!

    xx-
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a comfortable looking get away home.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those red framed doors! Yes, any of these would make a beyond delightful weekend home. (In my dreams!!)
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! So cozy. I love the living room with the mount over the fireplace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This is really stunning. We have a house in the mountains in New Hampshire that also has a farm and it would be so much fun to incorporate hay stacks, interior barn doors, stacks of wood next to the fireplace and the look of the old wood throughout the house. Thanks for such great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so gorgeous. I'm especially fond of the third photo. I would love to snuggle up with a good book in front of that fire!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is EXACTLY what I was picturing when I wrote about the party in the barn last week. Would love to have a weekend getaway like this!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these images! Sorry I've been MIA for the last couple of weeks. Guess what? I just got engaged!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.