Pages

▼

Friday, October 2, 2009

What's In A Picture- One Of My Favorite Kitchens

Hello kitchen I have LOVED for a while now. This picture would be so easy to fly by but there are so many beautiful things to study.Where to start?
*The Floors
*The lights- pendant and over the table
*Double honed granite islands, I have no words
*The chairs around my dream table
*The goat art, love love love
*The large bench overflowing with pillows

Oops....I couldn't stop at one. Another view of the kitchen...
* I will take the hood and super cute striped roman shades....okay and the range, the hardware...Well let's just be honest at this point I will take any kitchen upgrade there is, especially storage space!

Pictures House Beautiful

PS- If you think the pairs stopped at the islands be sure to read the interview. 2 dishwashers? I will keep dreaming right through the weekend! I hope your weekend is wonderful!

15 comments:

  1. The Arch and window mirroring its curve are what also stand out when I look at this image...stunning architecture to frame this stunning kitchen!
    Janell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful kitchen great points you made all around. But the storage. Can you imagine having all of that storage. I might, ,just might have clean counter. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great kitchen and you loving the goat art does not surprise me:) Oh, and what i would do for 2 dishwashers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh yeah, this is a good one! loving wicker chairs around a kitchen table these days.

    the two dishwashers kill me. a total luxury, but really how often would you use them both?? of course, I might be singing a different tune a few kids down the road!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's so clean. I can imagine myself cooking up a storm. : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This kitchen is absolutely gorgeous. I am such a fan of spaces like this, and the kitchen is my favorite room of any house. This is a perfect example of a beautifully designed and executed piece. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful. I would love to bake in that kitchen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would definitely take any of it. Beautiful kitchen! Have a good weekend...
    pk @ room remix

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really enjoy the large windows here, they let in so much natural light and make the place sparkle.

    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am with you, I will take any kitchen upgrade at this point! So would love to redo my kitchen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The things I could do with that kitchen...endless possibilities! The oven is breathtaking! My dream kitchen for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What I loved was the pic showing the Arch and window mirroring the curve. It really stood out.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think I might start cooking if I had this kitchen. It's white, which is the number one thing for me. I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My fav thing in the first pic is the double arches..oh and plenty of light shining in! Thank you for commenting on my blog the other day. :)

    http://lovelysweetdreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.