Pages

▼

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Brrr...Definitely A Necessity

Since I wasn't prepared for the cooler weather I had to get a sweater last minute for tonight. I wish it was one of these but my Mom did find me a cute one for a lot less....

12 comments:

  1. ohhh! I love these! I've been wishing for cooler weather but some how I am not ready wardrobe wise!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bought an amazing coat at neimans and its no where near coat weather in so cal!! or louisville where i am traveling next week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marianne,

    They are both lovely sweaters and I hope that you are staying warm.

    Happy weekend
    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving that it is sweater weather! I just bought a couple of cute sweaters for the season. I like to buy one or two really nice sweaters each season. I love the two jackets from Anthropologie. Their stuff is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I prefer the one on the second image! Wauw beautiful!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE these ruffled jackets!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving both of these - really great cuts and stylish ruffles.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE that first one. I walked in Anthro- and walked right out. I knew it was too dangerous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. this ruffles are so pretty and feminine. i need some more ruffles in my life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WoW!!!.. you just help me realized that I also need to have ruffles on my cabinet.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.