I will be taking the rest of the day off to spend in this bed. It isn't every day I love a bed with a foot board but this one walked out of my dreams and onto my screen.

Okay time to stop my daydream and get back to the real world.
Image via
My Little Green Notebook
I'd like to crawl into that bed and take a nice long nap right about now- looks so comfy!
ReplyDeleteSo beautiful I would not get out of it either. Check out her new book. Beautiful.
ReplyDeleteLove that bed!
ReplyDeleteSo pretty! I can see why you were daydreaming...
ReplyDeletepk @ Room Remix
LOVE.
ReplyDeleteI think it's a Hickory Chair ad?? Maybe not? Anyway, totally looks like one... which would explain why I love it.
this room has me dreaming too. just gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLOVING everything about this space. It's so chic yet looks as comfortable as can be!
ReplyDeletedid that bed in pink in a little girls room not too long ago. It's my favorite thing in the house!
ReplyDelete