The Hubby thinks I have an obsession with coats, perhaps he is right. But if I were to buy some more, you know-hypothetically speaking, I would like one of each of these.... All under $100 HERE.
I love your selections! Perhaps hubby won't notice if you buy it? Mine wouldn't ;) Thanks for sharing, I am jumping over to Old Navy now. These are too reasonably priced to pass up :) xx
here's the challenge I have with coats in the South.... our hall closets are way too small to fit many of them! Having spent time in the North, my husband and I fill our hall closet to the gills with only *some* of our coats and take up half one of the guest bedroom closets with the rest... but I too would like more!
Marianne, too funny! I just blogged about the amazing Old Navy Cardi Coat. Love me some Old Navy right now. Happy weekend! xo, Ada-Marie
ReplyDeleteI love the collar on that first one!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pink!
ReplyDeleteI say you need to purchase them all. I hear its going to be a cold, cold winter.
ReplyDeleteI love your selections! Perhaps hubby won't notice if you buy it? Mine wouldn't ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing, I am jumping over to Old Navy now. These are too reasonably priced to pass up :)
xx
I have a similar obsession - I love coats! You can always use another one to- especially when they're under $100!
ReplyDeleteYes, please! The pink!
ReplyDeleteI love that first coat! It would look really pretty with a cute handbag!
ReplyDeleteI absolutely adore the first one. It is so perfect for fall weather!
ReplyDeleteyou can never have too many coats...I really need a plain black right now and I like your pick!-carlee
ReplyDeleteThey are all adorable! I think I would pick the pink one if I needed a new coat.
ReplyDeleteoh wow, these coats are fabulous!! I want them all.
ReplyDeleteGreat choices!
ReplyDeletehere's the challenge I have with coats in the South.... our hall closets are way too small to fit many of them! Having spent time in the North, my husband and I fill our hall closet to the gills with only *some* of our coats and take up half one of the guest bedroom closets with the rest... but I too would like more!
Coats are investment pieces, I always say! ;) These are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI wish you wouldn't have posted these...now I am going to have to find a reason to need more coats! Love them all!
ReplyDeleteLove the last one, xv.
ReplyDeleteI'm with you.. one of each. What's wrong with that??? Nothing!
ReplyDeleteHa ha! My hubby says the same thing to me! I love the pink one!
ReplyDeleteLove coats. Love them. I want that hot pink one!
ReplyDeleteHow much fun is that hot pink one?! Love these!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! Loving the pink.
ReplyDeleteall under $100! you're a woman after my own heart!!!
ReplyDelete