Pages

▼

Friday, September 18, 2009

What Are You Doing This Weekend?

Whew, what a week! This weekend I want to be in a room like this one...Drinking one of these....
Catching up on some reading- blog and otherwise....

I hope you have a wonderful weekend

16 comments:

  1. An enviable weekend, indeed! Enjoy the next two days, hon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first photo is perfect inspiration for my hallway!!! thank you and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum, that coffee looks good. Hope you get to read that copy of Vogue. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wonderful! Well, tomorrow I will go shopping with my son, because he grows so fast he needs new clothes!!
    And afterwords I hope to have some time of my own to read and to blog!!

    Greet

    ReplyDelete
  5. have a great weekend!

    Oh, and I am hosting a giveaway today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I'm feeling the same way as you. It's been a crazy week! I'm ready to relax a bit!!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd like to do just that! Cloudy and rainy here which makes it even more appealing. You have a great weekend, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's what I'm talking about!!! Love that room!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh & Traditional Home is one of my FAVORITE mags!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like it would make for a divine weekend! We have football and tailgating, commitments at church and a Junior League planning meeting. I'm longing for a do-nothing weekend. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a perfect weekend. My plans include catching up with my Aunt, and a "class" at PB.

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh to relax!!! love that first pic.... have fun and big hug!!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. It looks and sounds lovely! Now if I could just get my kids to buy into the plan....

    The October Vogue should be arriving any day. I hope I get to read it this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I wish I had bookcases like those, they are perfect. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. looks like a fab weekend!

    I'll be celebrating my bday and also trying to get rid of the flu, nothing a pedicure and facial won't cure :)

    thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.