Pages

▼

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Morris & Co

This week has been crazy (in a good way) so I have to keep this short and sweet. I can't wait to catch up on my blog reading. I will leave you though with some fabulous fabric from Morris & Co. LOVE their embroideries!Let me know if you need more information!

16 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I've missed you this week. Even though we did get to have lunch on Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fabric- love the second one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the last one!!!!

    I've been swamped as well. I did get your email!!! Thanks so much for it!!!! I just need some free time to get my thoughts together and write back or perhaps I'll just bug ya further and take up on the phone call! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! I am completely obsesses with these fabrics! Hope your week calms down. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love fabric 2 and 3! funny how everybody love purple lately!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that last one! It's beautiful with the green at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful fabric.
    I hope that you can relax in the weekend.

    Hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love them all, specially the last one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW.
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. the link didn't work and i neeeed to see more - can you send that my way?
    dallas
    http://dillydallas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.