I would join you. I can not even imagine how much joy the lucky owner must feel every morning walking in to that!
Omg that is the most beautiful closet I have ever seen! Thanks so much for the closet "envy." Have a wonderful weekend!
This is totally amazing....I seriously would have to work HARD to keep this neatness up...but it's SOOOOO worth it!
I would love to fill it up!
I'd have to go on a major shopping trip to fill up that closet!
I think a lot of women dream of a closet like that!Bacause a lot of us are shoe addicts and see this place for shoes!!!Greet
wow! that is unreal!
DREEEAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!! sigh
holy moly! that closet is unbelievable!
I believe you just found perfection! To get up and get dressed in a room like that would put a smile on my face forever! It's amazing.
What an amazing closet, everything looks so organized.Also thank you for the book recommendation, I will have to try and get a copy.Have a great weekHugsCarolyn
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I would join you. I can not even imagine how much joy the lucky owner must feel every morning walking in to that!
ReplyDeleteOmg that is the most beautiful closet I have ever seen! Thanks so much for the closet "envy." Have a wonderful weekend!
ReplyDeleteThis is totally amazing....I seriously would have to work HARD to keep this neatness up...but it's SOOOOO worth it!
ReplyDeleteI would love to fill it up!
ReplyDeleteI'd have to go on a major shopping trip to fill up that closet!
ReplyDeleteI think a lot of women dream of a closet like that!
ReplyDeleteBacause a lot of us are shoe addicts and see this place for shoes!!!
Greet
wow! that is unreal!
ReplyDeleteDREEEAAAAAAM!!!!!!!!!! sigh
ReplyDeleteholy moly! that closet is unbelievable!
ReplyDeleteI believe you just found perfection! To get up and get dressed in a room like that would put a smile on my face forever! It's amazing.
ReplyDeleteWhat an amazing closet, everything looks so organized.
ReplyDeleteAlso thank you for the book recommendation, I will have to try and get a copy.
Have a great week
Hugs
Carolyn