Pages

▼

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Love This Space

Love this dining space. The light, the chairs, the large table, the center piece, the view.Find it HERE. While you are there check out this bathroom redo, what a difference. Has anyone tried corrugated metal as a tub surround? Love the look but I would be worried about things getting behind it. The designer does describe how he stopped leaks, etc.

All images Country Living.

12 comments:

  1. Oh, that kitchen is just too dreamy! As you say, the view, the chairs, the centerpiece - it's all gorgeous. Wouldn't that be the best place for a weekend brunch? I love it. Is it just me or is Country Living getting better and better all the time?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That ruffled shower curtain is something that I would never normally go for, but I am loving it! -e

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dining space would be a dream! I just adore the metal in the shower, but I too would be worried about water falling behind. It is quite pretty though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that bathroom re-do. I've been searching for awhile now for an old glass door to put in my bathroom and seeing that they did it themselves I showed it to Jon last night and told him he had to pretty please make it for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i adore that bathroom curtain!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I see that Sweet Nothings and Paula both used the word Adore. That's my new word- I have been trying not to use "love" as much. And now I adore everything!!! Esp that first image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. the juxtaposition between the industrial chairs and the wooden table is so wonderful. i never thought i'd like something like this but it's so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that shower curtain. Not sure about the metal surround. Seems like up close it would not be that pretty

    ReplyDelete
  9. i adore that DR...the chairs are just fab!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful - love the white!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE the 'after' bathroom photo - so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm fantasizing about a table like this one... I've been looking and have found a few contenders but still haven't found the perfect one!! Some day though... until then, I'll live vicariously through pictures such as these!
    Toma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.