Pages

▼

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Just Another Thursday- You Know, with Celerie Kemble

One reason I am in Atlanta is to attend a lecture by Celerie Kemble @ ADAC. I am very excited to hear what she has to say. It will be surreal since this book has been on my coffee table for months (thanks Lyn).Love the headboard.
I already enjoy going to the salon but what if it looked like this...
The very talented designer can be credited for making me appreciate yellow.
Don't worry, I will take good notes to share!
Images www.kembleinteriors.com

8 comments:

  1. cant wait for all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you lucky gal!! I adore her and her book:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Her book is one of my very favorites..I am excited for you but a little jealous. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So jealous. I love her work. And I need her book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the headboard but I really love it against the paper. the whole room has such a great feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. have fun! I can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.