Tonight you will find me hopefully on a patio, ideally in a fantastic chair like these....
If I am at home I would like to pull up some fun chairs like these to a table of friends...
Or maybe since I have to get up at the crack of dawn tomorrow to go to Atlanta I will just take a relaxing bath thanks to this Margarita Salt Bath Bomb found HERE.
Have a WONDERFUL day!1. First image I am missing the information on, please help!
2. Calligaris Alchemia chair found HERE
3. Anthropologie Antwerp Chair
4. Bath Bomb found on Etsy from HERE
Oh I'm right there with you. I love Mexican food and any excuse to eat it is good for me!
ReplyDeleteMy oh my how I love that Calligaris Alchemia chair. I think it's too late to add to my birthday wish list for this year, but I'm loving it.
margarita bath bomb? umm, sold!
ReplyDeleteHappy Cinco de Mayo. We'll miss you tonight!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Me gusto Cinco de Mayo!!!
ReplyDeletelove love that anthro chair!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteseriously, what is better then cheese dip?
ReplyDeleteI adore that anthro chair. I'll take two please!!
ReplyDeleteI just love the Anthropologie chair - so fun :)
ReplyDelete