Pages

▼

Thursday, April 16, 2009

What Number Would You Pick?

I am behind on my magazine reading so this probably not new to some of you, but when I saw these number chairs it was intrigue at first sight. Featured in the April Metropolitan Home, these chairs by Billiani are perfect for a kids area or an adult table. Available in numbers 0-9 and numerous finish options, you could really let your imagination run wild. They actually reminded me of watching Sesame Street when I was little and always hoping the letter and number of the day were my favorites. Was that just me?
Photo Pottery Barn (old)
Speaking of letters, I have been meaning to post this picture for a while. I keep thinking I am going to do a decal post but my love for decals is so far spread I am not sure where to start.
BTW- the dresser above used to look like this. See the full transformation HERE.Pieces like these really get my creativity into overdrive.

7 comments:

  1. no kidding. trash to treasure is my FAVORITE! it takes so much more creativity than buying something already done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, those are adorable. Love it in turquoise. So playful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, i hadnt seem them yet..LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the decal dresser! I've never seen anything like it. So creative.

    Karen
    www.simplylovelyideas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Some fun pieces - Love those chairs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.