Pages

▼

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Are We Still in L.A.?

The peacefulness of this picture grabbed me. When I dug a little deeper you can imagine my surprise that it is in the middle of L.A. If only I had a room like the one below...Love the large art on the wall.
You really must go check out the rest of the house/garden. It is impeccable. Of course what would you expect from the owner of Studiolo?

Article HERE.

5 comments:

  1. ditto with the artwork. Love it. I'm off to check out the rest of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when the interiors open up to the outside.. ahh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing!!!! oh my gosh. LOVE LOVE LOVE those windows & that garden & first room!!! there's definitely this really cool quiet moody vibe.. wow
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. That garden is just so special! It feels like you could get lost in your own little world there.

    Kylie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.