Pages

▼

Monday, April 13, 2009

Rainy Days and Mondays

Today is starting slow and I have some catching up to do. I hope to post again later but until then I will be day dreaming about being in one of these two places:Chobe Camp above and Chief's Camp below, both in Botswana, Africa. I am lucky enough to have been to both with my wonderful father but I definitely dream of going back.
More on this trip another time. For more information about either visit here.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! They both look wonderful. How cool that you have been to both before. I have Africa on my short list of "when I can afford to travel..." places. Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow lucky lady. I can't wait to here more about the trip. When did you go?

    I would love to Africa!

    Oh by the way and ran out this weekend and picked up OPI's You don't know Jacques. I used it last night and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Africa! You are so traveled! This lodge is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. let's have our next dinner at one of those places:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Traveling to Africa is a life long dream/pursuit of mine. Love those pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.