I'm guessing they went symmetrical in this kitchen - EIGHT Sloane lights - Can you IMAGINE?!
what a beautiful kitchen.
I have this fixture on my desk right now for a job I am working on! I love it. Wish I could order a couple of extra for my kitchen!!
I love it!!
Isn't Circa the best? Love this light. I am putting it in my kitchen file.
the fixture is divine!
Nice, rustic style :)
Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.
I'm guessing they went symmetrical in this kitchen - EIGHT Sloane lights - Can you IMAGINE?!
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful kitchen.
ReplyDeleteI have this fixture on my desk right now for a job I am working on! I love it. Wish I could order a couple of extra for my kitchen!!
ReplyDeleteI love it!!
ReplyDeleteIsn't Circa the best? Love this light. I am putting it in my kitchen file.
ReplyDeletethe fixture is divine!
ReplyDeleteNice, rustic style :)
ReplyDelete