Pages

▼

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR HELP!!!!!!

Just wanted to say a HUGE THANKS to everyone who helped Jessica and I with our "baby blue problem" as you may remember from HERE or the picture below....I wanted to share with y'all the update on the rooms, for a complete summary go to Under A Green Roof. We decided on the color Smoke by Benjamin Moore and while I have not seen it in person yet, Jessica says it looks great! Here are some pictures....
I will try to get some daylight pictures too, but I am loving it. Speaking of loving, next to her dining room she has an amazing room of windows that was painted at the same time. Here is the before:
Here is the after, I know, you are jealous she has such a fun room, me too. You should see the rest of the house!!!
I (we) really appreciate all your comments and e-mails! It was so wonderful to hear everyone's suggestions, I love this blog world!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Awesome, Marianne!! It looks so great. The perfect shade this time. I wish we lived near each other, how fun would it be to have a partner?? :)
    xx
    Kara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your sweet words Marianne! I appreciate all of your help so much in picking the color! You have to come see it in person!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving Smoke, Marianne! And Jessica's house looks fab - love all the windows and trim detailing!
    Victoria from EdinDesigns @ DesignTies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! I wondered originally if it would be too light as it is the dining room but blue is tricky as you found out!

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great color! It looks so great, not as baby boy-ish anymore at all!!

    And I love the sun room, that color is amazing, so bold and bright!!

    Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments, I really appreciate them. DO NOT leave a comment with a promotional link, they will be promptly deleted.